Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sew Liberated Tunic Top

I finally got around to making something for myself a few weeks ago.  I don't know about you, but I always seem to sew for the kids and leave fabric for me sitting at the bottom of my stash.  Perhaps it's because kids clothes are so easy to sew and I don't have to bother fitting them around lumps and bumps that one gets after growing 2 humans inside one's body!

I have had the Sew Liberated Schoolhouse Tunic pattern waiting to be used since I visited Suz a few months ago. The fabric I have had for over 12 months.  Bring the two together and you get this....


I think this pattern is going to become one of my favourites.  It was simple to make and came together pretty quick.  It actually looks quite good on too.  I did try to get my 4yr old to take a photo of me wearing it but somehow in each photo, at least one of my appendages was missing!


What have you sewn for yourself lately?  I'd love to see some of your creations, so if you have a blog or photo sharing account feel free to comment with the address so I can have a look.

Happy Crafting!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment