Monday 1 October 2012

Vegetarian Sausage Rolls

After Suz told me how yummy these sausage rolls were on the blog Retro Mummy, I had to give them a try.  I don't have a fancy thermomix or the cheaper Bellini version so I just used my food processor.  I have to say I was very impressed. These are super yummy and both the kids and Mr. D loved them too.  Even if you're not into vegetarian food, these are a must for any recipe folder.

Team them with a fresh salad and some fruit chutney and you have a super delicious meal.


I actually ran out of pastry the second time I made these so I used the left over mix as a coating on some chicken.  Yum!  Clearly it defeats the whole vegetarian angle but it was super yummy.

Go and check out the recipe and have a try yourself.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Happy Cooking!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment